Link Fillingim / Maintenance Superintendant: 251-380-8328
Chuck Janes / Maintenance Supervisor: 251-380-8349
The City of Chickasaw Public Works Department is located at 16 Lange Drive, and they are available Monday through Thursday from 7 AM to 5:30 PM.
Garbage service is provided under contract with A1 McDuffie Sanitation. 251-649-3819
Curbside Garbage Service
- Pickup Twice per week – see map in Application above for schedule
- Place your cart curbside the night before your scheduled pickup day
- A-1 McDuffie is our Garbage Service Provider 251-649-3819
Curbside Yard Debris
- Pickup once per week – see map in Application above for schedule
- Grass clippings, small limbs, brush, and any other small items must be bagged.
- NO TIRES, TVs OR WET PAINT CANS ALLOWED
- Bagged items and bulk items such as tree limbs, old furniture, refrigerators, air conditioning units, mattresses, box springs, large debris and cardboard boxes (MUST BE BROKEN DOWN), and yard trash need to be placed curbside the night before your scheduled pickup day.
- No item may weigh over 700lbs and no item or tree limb may be over 6ft to 8ft long or exceed 5ft in height.
- Freon must be removed from refrigerators and air conditioning units.
- CONTRACTORS, HOMEOWNERS, AND TREE SURGEONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVING ALL CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS. NO SHEETROCK, LUMBER, TILE, SHINGLES, CARPET, OR BUILDER’S MATERIALS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED.
- All garbage, yard debris and trash should be placed outside fenced in yard areas, no further than 4ft from the curb, and away from any obstacles such as guide wires and / or electrical lines, buildings, fences, low-lined tree limbs, mailboxes, pole / posts, vehicles and / or trees.