Welcome home to Chickasaw! The City of Chickasaw is a quaint little town, located in the heart of Mobile County. With approximately 6100 residents that call our city home, Chickasaw is one of Mobile’s best kept secrets. Chickasaw is unique in that it offers that “small town” feeling, while being located within 15 minutes of driving time from the City of Mobile. The City of Chickasaw is one of the most resident-oriented cities around! We offer many services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- A thriving School System, our Chickasaw City Schools have received numerous awards for the academic programs/sports that they offer to the young residents in our city
- City maintained pool, equipped with professional/friendly life guards
- An out of this world senior adult program, including a meals on wheels delivery program
- City maintained parks, including tennis courts and a softball/baseball field, Bill Brooks Park where citizens can enjoy fishing and sightseeing all that nature has to offer on the boardwalks built by our, very own, City Maintenance Department
- A variety of restaurants that range from wings to fresh gulf seafood
- Events: 4th of July fireworks show, holiday parades/contests, Annual Chickasha Bouge Kayak Paddle/Full Moon Paddle, etc.
- Friendly/Knowledgeable city employees that are ready and willing to serve our residents
We encourage you to consider making Chickasaw your home!